The Confucius Institute at the University of Dar es Salaam invites applications for admission to a Diploma in Chinese Language Programme ( 2 Years Full Time Programme) beginning in November, 2018.
1. Minimum Entrance Requirements
A candidate shall be considered eligible for admission to a Diploma in Chinese if he/she has one of the following qualifications:
- Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (C.S.E.E.) with FOUR (4) passes in non-religious subjects and HSK (Chinese Proficiency Test, an international standardized Chinese test) Level II.
- Holder of Advanced Certificate of Secondary School Examination (ACSEE) with at least ONE Principal pass and Subsidiary.
2. How to access the Application Form
- The Application forms are available at CI UDSM office (Room B109 UDBS Building). The forms can also be downloaded from the UDSM website (www.udsm.ac.tz)
- The application fee is Tsh. 10,000/= (which should be paid to CRDB Bank Account No: 0150396152200, Account Name: Confucius Institute – UDSM).
- The deadline for the application is on September 30th, 2018.
For more details please contact CI Administrator: Mob. 0714 784154, E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org)